- Recipient must be an NSH member for a minimum of 2 consecutive years
- Can be nominated or can self-apply, but must use the application form
- Must have at least two letters of recommendation that outlines the applicant’s commitment to excellence in IHC
- One page narrative that describes the applicant's current achievements in the discipline of IHC and her/his goals for standardization implementation
- Only complete application packages received by the closing date will be considered.
Anyone who has received the Scholarship for Excellence in Standardization of Immunohistochemistry within the last 5 years is ineligible for this scholarship.